Sunday, July 6, 2008

What's In Store?

This site is dedicated to providing the best of anime and manga reviews. More will be posted up in time. So far, I have already plan for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, the review of which will start on Monday. Other than that, I am also considering Zero no Tsukaima from the first to the latest season. I will also work with other individuals to put up videos and manga scans. In a nutshell, there will be a lot of things in store for all of you. So, please support us by checking out the ads, the proceeds will be helpful in allowing me to provide the best services for all of you. Also, if you ever come across things that you want to know more about, just use the Search Engine available on the top right of this page. I hope you will all be able to enjoy what I have planned and I will be able to carry out those plans. In any case, thank you!

No comments: